Thursday, July 30, 2009

E-sod Interview

1. Band Name & Genre?

My name is E-sod, which means "lion" in Arabic. I picked that name because it expresses encouragement and bravery. Plus, lions look cool. My work falls under the Rap/Hip Hop genre.

2. Name of members & position?

It's just this loser, don't get it twisted.

3. Your location?

I was born in Baghdad , Iraq and moved to RIVERSIDE , California which has been home for most of my life.

4. How long have you been together?

I put my first album together in 2005, The Thin Line of Sanity, which got a lot of good reaction. That's when I started putting all my heart into this crap. To answer the question: it's been about four years.

5. Where can we find you?

Check me out at www.myspace.com/esod. Let's be friends and hug a tree.

6. Any Influences?

I was first introduced to Rap when I listened to a..Slick Rick cassette tape at the age of 8 and been hooked on it ever since. Now I admire anything that has real meaning, such as the work of Atmosphere, Immortal Technique, Cage, Chino XL, Benefit, Cypress Hill, Chili Peppers, Nickelback etc…

7. What's your biggest Accomplishment?

So far, I have pushed out 10,000 CD's throughout the Inland Empire , San Francisco , San Diego , Los Angeles , Phoenix , and New York City .

No comments:

Post a Comment